We are excited! ICG Real Estate Investments (International Capital Group) are going up to Seattle to put on a mini-version of our quarterly Real Estate 1-Day Expo that is usually held near SFO in South San Francisco. As most of you know, we have been doing these expos for 20 years and there is always so much information. I personally return home more knowledgeable every time, as everything in real estate and real estate investing changes weekly, if not daily it seems. I am putting information about his event in a blog, as I want to share it with many new people as possible, and I know I will be connecting with many new folks on LinkedIn as well.
I have not spoken in the area for about six years, and it is going to be great to re-connect with so many that I used to connect with on a continual basis. Building relationships is what we are about and the excitement is mounting! It will be like a family reunion. (Hopefully, that is a pleasant thought to most of you!) Based on demand we are looking forward to two evenings, which will allow folks to attend twice or pick a day that works best for their schedule.
These two evenings will not be easily forgotten, and we are available to talk before or after and even during the events, as well as meeting over the phone, well after the event. The Mini Real Estate Expo (s) is a great way to start out the new year with hard-hitting information you can use to be a better investor. This action-packed event will be held from 6-9:30 pm on two nights, Wednesday, February 5th and Thursday, February 6th. This way, busy Seattleites have two options to work the event into their schedule. Many of you requested that I have the event in two different locations for added convenience, so we have provided that. You can also come to both nights if you desire!
Patricia Wangsness and Adiel Gorel will be the expert presenters, and you will hear from expert loan sources and learn from market teams across the country that will be flying in to tell you about the hottest markets and the proven methods to use for success. Here is a taste of what you can expect:
- How to identify the best markets for investments
- How to invest when you are “too busy to invest” (step-by-step)
- Learn how your properties can be rented and managed well from afar
- Pay for your children’s college education using real estate (or for your own education)
- Secure a powerful retirement using real estate
- How to benefit from recession prices in 2014, and where to do it
- Learn how to acquire loans you did not know you could get
- How to benefit from special market situations few people know about and how to use it to your advantage
- There are ways to successfully own multiple properties and manage them–we will show you how
There will be extensive Q & A time. There will also be teams there in person to meet with you one-on-one; they will also be speaking about the hottest markets in the U.S.
This will be one of the premier networking events in 2014 so far!
Date and location of the mini expos:
- Wednesday, February 5, 2014 – Redmond Marriott Town Center – 7401 164th Ave. NE, Redmond
Phone: (425) 498-4000
- Thursday, February 6, 2014 – Verity Credit Union in Northgate – 11027 Meridian Ave. N Suite 102
Seattle, Phone: (206) 440-9000
Any additional questions about the venues or if you have trouble on the day of the event, please call our public relations pro, Lynette Hoy on her cell (415) 694-3004 or at her office in the Seattle area (206) 455-9366. Lynette will be at both events, so please call her cell phone between 4-9: 30 pm on those nights if you need assistance.
Look forward to seeing you there. I can’t wait!